Thursday, April 5, 2012

TTM: Brian Elliot



Sent:12/30/11
Returned: 4/5/12

Drafted by Ottawa Senators 9th round #291 overall 2003 NHL Entry Draft

I have been a big fan of Elliot since watching his college days at Wisconsin especially at the Frozen Four in Milwaukee in ... which they won with the help of other NHL players like Adam Burish, Jake Dowell, Jack Skille, Tom Gilbert, and San Jose Sharks star Joe Pavelski.
The St. Loius Blues goaltending tandem with Elliot and Jarslov Halak have been pretty solid winning the William Jennings Trophy for both goalies. Elliot is also a strong candidate for the Vezina Trophy.

3 comments:

  1. sweet mother. Everyone is getting their Elliott returns back but me....
    I hope I get mine back soon.

    Congrats on the graphs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it the 2007-08 BTP card that he didn't sign? That was the one he didn't sign for me, wonder if he has something against that card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its cuz kelly guard is on it not him he explained that to me IP

    ReplyDelete