Sunday, August 5, 2012

Upper Deck Redemption

Sorry, I haven't been posting in awhile is just I was busy with summer school and besides the Blackhawks Convention not mush has happened. I will post the Convention auto's and pickups the is week. Though I have just been waiting for the Real DGF to do our group box break.

Okay time for the real post, so last year I busted a box of 2011 Goodwin Champions and Got a Jon "Bones" Jones redemption card which Upper Deck has been trying to fill but since now after complaining a bit they have come through on 2 HUGE replacement cards. But I did tell them I was a Chicago Blackhawks fan and that helped them make their picks.


The first is A Bob Probert Game Used Jersey card, Which is pretty big since he was one of my favorite tough guys around the NHL. May I say RIP to this great legend. This guy was never afraid could fight anybody.
The Second card was Amazing and I was jumping around when I received it. It's just a complete beauty.




Yeah, A dual Auto of Big Jumbo Joe Thornton and My favorite Blackhawk player and Captain Serious JONATHAN TOEWS. The Blue pen is a nice touch with most auto's but this is cool to be on card auto's and they both wear the number 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment