Saturday, September 1, 2012

One Card to Finish it all



So Sal over at Puck Junk is having a contest where you can send and receive that you need to complete certain sets. I my opinion it is a really cool idea but or me personally might be challenging as I have a lot of cards missing from my Young Gun sets and with the more expensive/ higher valued players those probably won't be options that are available.

Down to the rules of the Contest: Which are ways to get points from Goals and assists
1. If you recieve a card then you will get an assist (1 point)
2. When you send a card, then you will score a goal (1 Point)
3.At the end of the contest all the points will be added up and the person with the most points will get the big KAHUNA (prize)
4. Remember Only Hockey Cards
5. Have to comment and reply on Puck Junk

No comments:

Post a Comment