Tuesday, November 20, 2012

TTM: Norm Ullman





Sent: 11/8/12

Received: 11/20/12

This was a pretty big return that I was very happy to get once Mr. Ullman added a NHL Alumni Picture and a 1993-94 Parkhurst retro Detroit Red Wings Card. I think Norm would of emjoy this years Winter Classic though not sure what Alumni team he would be on since he was bot A Detroit Red Wing and a Toronto Maple Leaf. I am glad to see cards from a set the Fleer Greats of the Game set getting checked off every time an auto from that set comes in the mail.

My whole goal is to complete the set having all the cards signed except for Terry Sawchuck, and Tim Horton(died before set was made), Bernie Geoffrion, and Gump Worsley. I actually found Rick Martin's autographed card on eBay with PSA/DNA certification. I currently at 18 compared to JonWayne at 32 total cards signed. Though I still have some cards in the mail and can easily get Hull, Mikita, and Tony Esposito in person once the season starts up again.

Mr. Ullman was so nice and generous to add this NHL Alumni photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment