Friday, December 14, 2012

TTM: Jimmy Hayes

Sent: 12/7/12

Received: 12/14/12

Drafted by Toronto Maple Leafs in 2008

A nice 7 day return from the Rockford IceHogs funny man.

Hayes currently with Rockford, had a nice year last year in Chicago with the Blackhawks and will most likely be returning to Chicago when the season starts up again. I did enjoy seeing him to because he is 6'6 and a big player on the roster of Small Blackhawks.

Why I called him funny is because of his twitter account. If you follow you will normal see some jokes being posted. One of his jokes on Thanksgiving was "Why did the pilgrims pants keep falling off? His buckle was on his hat!!!"

I wrote Hayes right after seeing a return from Sal's Hockey Auto's and was happy to get my return back for my 2011-12 Rockford IceHogs team set which sits at 4/26 signed.

No comments:

Post a Comment