Sunday, February 10, 2013

TTM: Johnny Bower

Sent: 1/29/13

Received: 2/9/13

First NOTE: MY VIEWS ON POSTS HAVE BEEN DECREASING SO I THINK I MUST BE LOSING PEOPLE OVER HERE. Tell Me what's wrong and needs to be changed.

What can I say about the career of Johnny Bower? I never saw him play but I have read many stories and seen some pretty old clips to know that he was one Hell of a goalie and that was back in the day when the equipment was smaller/ less protective and masks had yet to be invented. So these guys had to face killer shots from guys like Gordie Howe and Bobby Hull.

 A Big return from a Legandary Hall Of Fame Goaltender Johnny Bower adding to 3 Between the Pipes Sets. It's also my second return form Bower my first being 2 years ago.

If anybody is wondering, here are this season's TTM Stats.

Sent: 65
Received: 33

2 comments:

  1. Wondering why you don't get many view? Well maybe you should work on spelling and actually writing something about the person you got. You can seriously expect people to look at your page if you just copy paste cause your lazy!

    PS Congrats on getting 'Gillesd Gilbertis'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can see what you are saying and Andy moog was the last "Lazy post" I just couldn't think what ro put since I do not really known these players well as I never watched them. I'm 21 and did not start fully understanding hockey until 2000-01 season. So most of these players have to be researched. Spelling been pretty good.

      PS,Thanks but It is Gilles Gilbert, I don't know who Gillesd Gilbertis is?

      Delete