Monday, February 18, 2013

Upper Deck National Hockey Card Day USA




I had a very successful Saturday collecting 2 Full sets and almost a 3rd missing 3 cards. But the overall main point was ro collect a full set and then a extra one in hopes to trade for a Full Canadian set. Also picked up some nice PC cards in the stores.

My first store, In Highland Park, actually had opened all the pack and put sets together for customers,maybe in hopes for a auto, but anyway it was nice to knock that off the list immeaditly. Then I went to to other stores and received 4 packs.

2 from AU Sports in Morton Grove. Really Nice place with a ton of cheap old cards.

Tickets and More in Glenview only gave me 1 pack for 2 people. The owner knows me and gives discounts but a younger A hole was working 

3 from Bleachers in Winnetka, I am a long time customer so I got 2 packs and my driver (..mother) got 1.

The hardest fins were Malkin, Ovechkin, and Leetch being the only cards missing from a 3rd set and last to get for the 2nd set.

SO IF ANY CANADIANS OUT THERE HAVE A EXTRA CANADA SET AND WANT A FULL USA SET COMMENT BELOW OR EMAIL ME (kosimitz@yahoo.com)

The Full 16 Canadian Cards for a Full 16 USA cards. (Checklists and extra purchased card included)

No comments:

Post a Comment