Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pre Product Review: 2012-13 Between the Pipes



So it comes that time of when "In The Game" has deiced to add to their products. This would be the 8th installment of their Between the Pipes series. Knowing me being a goalie fan and having collected the past few years sets has been pretty fun especially getting base cards signed and adding to the value of the cards. Especially when on card beats sticker autographs.

So I will probably will collect a box and maybe go for the base set on eBay if I don't collect them all. Eventually continuing the tradition of ttm's with the base cards(


Positives:

The drawings on the Masked men look cool and have potential. 
I love eddy the Eagle and his Hawks mask. Classic


Negatives:

It looks like they are going to keep the decades theme when I thought greats of the game was as better insert set.

I was hoping the auto's would be vertical like hero's and prospects this year. But in the past, like 2007 and 2008, they used different pictures and card design for the Auto's.
Cory Schneider 2008 Base and Auto. 2 cool different designs


So this should be a fun set to collect and make a review for once I open a box.

Look for Between the Pipes out April 18th

P.S IF In The Game is Reading this I'd Love a free box to Review. I am a Huge Between the Pipes collector

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment