Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TTM: Kent Simpson


Sent: 10/22/12

Received: 7/13/14

I sent a card to Simpson when he was in Toledo with the Walleye and I am happy to get this back as it is a nice addition towards my BTP and he looks to be a solid future prospect for the Chicago Blackhawks.

Simpson is still in the Blackhawks system and looks like he will be playing in Rockford this year with newly aquired goaltender Anntti Raanta ror the IceHogs.

BTW, I have added a lot of cards to my trade list, so make sure you check that out, either on the sidebar or here (http://s666.photobucket.com/user/kosimitz/library/For%20Sale-Trade)

1 comment:

  1. Between Simpson and Mac Carruth, and now even Raanta, it seems the Blackhawks are going to have some solid goaltending in the future. One of those guys has to end up working out, either in an Emery-like role or even as an eventualy replacement to Crow.

    ReplyDelete