Saturday, August 10, 2013

eBay: Brian Elliot



I have posted more of a detailed blog when I got him in the Mail. Which can be read here: http://hockeymemorabilia.blogspot.com/2012/04/ttm-brian-elliot.html

I picked this card up online because I tried sending this card in the mail before with no success though he signed my other card and sent a signed photo which was a nice replacement. After research and a comment on another post of mine I found out that the picture is actually of Kelly Guard and not Brian Elliot which makes this an error card. 
This now makes 40 out of 60 cards signed from the Between the Pipes set. Which can be seen in my Photobucket down below.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, that explains why he pretty much never signs this one TTM!

    It'd be nice to have Guard sign it too, get both sides of the error on the card!

    ReplyDelete