Saturday, January 18, 2014

2014 National Hockey Card Day

So today is Hockey Day in Canada and Upper Deck, for the 3rd year in a row, has released free cards for the US and Canada. I bought some packs this year and got a good amount of cards but I did NOT complete my set. 

So if any fellow americans need the extra's I have or have extras that I need, let's get in touch and make some trades.

And to the Canadians out there, once I complete an extra set of the American set OR if you have an Canadian set you want to give away then comment or email me (kosimitz@comcast.net)

Key:
NEED
HAVE
EXTRA

National Hockey Card Day USA Checklist

1 Aleksander Barkov (NEED)
2 Alex Galchenyuk (Extra)
3 Beau Bennett
4 Charlie Coyle
5 Brock Nelson (NEED)
6 Filip Forsberg (EXTRA)
7 Petr Mrazek (3 Extras)
8 Seth Jones
9 Tomas Hertl (NEED)
10 Valeri Nichushkin (EXTRA)
11 David Backes (NEED)
12 Jonathan Quick (3 Extras)
13 Patrick Kane (NEED)
14 Phil Kessel
15 Zach Parise (NEED)
16 Bill Guerin (NEED)
17 Brett Hull
18 Doug Weight (NEED)
19 Mike Modano (NEED)
20 Tony Esposito (3 Extras)
21 Alex Galchenyuk, Seth Jones










3 comments:

  1. I don't have any this year but am interested in your Galchenyuk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the kane, guerin, weight and modano. Interested in your esposito, galchenyuk, forsberg, mrazaek and nischuskin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I have the kane, guerin, weight and modano. Interested in your esposito, galchenyuk, forsberg, mrazaek and nischuskin.

    ReplyDelete