Saturday, August 30, 2014

TTM: Peter Budaj


Sent:

Received: 8/22/15

First let me apologize for not post for a very long time because really the mail is been boring and nothings come in. Now on to the post

Wow, my first Random Strange ttm of Ever. I was both excited and confused when I saw this come in the mail. I "Literally" don't remember writing a letter to Budaj or even owning this card to send to him. Don't get me wrong, it's a sweet car with an auto in a white black space that looks perfect. But seriously this was one of the strangest ttm's Ever!

In reality this could of been 3 or 4 years old and don't remember writing it or maybe sending a different card but anyway it still is a cool autograph.

12 comments:

  1. I am glad to see that people are actually writing about this issue in such a smart way, showing us all different sides to it. Thanks for sharing, please keep it up.

    Also checkout our new year 2017 Greetings new collections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read blog thoroughly; it’s quite informative and well written post. You covered the topic very well. Thanks for sharing.
    Also checkout Pakistani chat rooms

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice post.Great blog.Thanks for sharing. It was very interesting and meaningful.
    Also checkout Surgical instruments Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.
    Also checkout Surgical Instrument

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your whole blog. Your work is really good and inseparable .Thanks for sharing.
    Also checkout Security services Melbourne

    ReplyDelete